Piper is always asking to use the camera to take pictures. We figured out a long time ago that she likes to take pictures of herself. When I was downloading the last batch to delete all the pictures of her fingers, toes, and teddy bears I found an array of funny images. See for yourself...

Just so you don't think she was completely self-absorbed in her photography pursuits, she also took a cute one of her baby brother.
Thank you SO much for the Christmas card w/all the photos. Piper looks the same to me, but Judah is so big and Zach looks grown up. i miss you guys and think of you often. I don't have any little girls who want to come to my door everyday, so please tell Piper I miss her visits. We are building a house here. Something we've never done before. I hope we make it through it. Actually, Kevin is the only one in danger! Hope you guys have a great Christmas. We love you.
ReplyDeleteRobin & Kevin